Managed Network Services – MNS
Managed Network Services (MNS) is a suite of enterprise solutions that monitor the health and performance of your network. EnTelegent MNS includes layers of active and reactive management that include notification, ticket generation, and trouble resolution. The monitoring platform has an integrated trouble ticketing system (TTS) that is ebonded with carrier maintenance centers for seamless troubleshooting and communication with select transport carriers. The platform is built around industry-leadting standards and practices. We can integrate our platform to provide a seamless trouble ticketing experience.
Our onshore network operations center monitors your IT environment 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. With over 30,000 points-of-failure under management globally, our NOC has the experience to quickly troubleshoot, isolate, perform fault resolution, report, and track SLAs.
Choose from a menu of service levels and options that start with basic monitor & notify and extend to Managed WAN with engineering, project management, and deployment.
- Network Operations Center (NOC) with choice of service levels.
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring and Management.
- Performance Reports including visual graphs and alerts.
- Advanced portal loaded with features and functionality.
- Alerts and Notification.
- Trouble ticket generation and resolution.
- Reporting of network monitoring Statistics
- SD-WAN certifications include: Meraki, Cisco (former Viptela), CloudGenix, Fortinet, and Velocloud.